There’s something very special about the three central London shops, Orbital, Forbidden Planet and Gosh, in that they are flanked by all the major movie studio offices in London, as well as all the production companies that create special effects and the like. Throw a bagel on Wardour Street and you’ll hit three people working on Gollum’s foreskin.
So when one of them needs some research materials but doesn’t want to wait for the West Coast to wake up, where do they go?
Over the last three weeks, I hear that four separate people have been into Gosh Comics looking for Ant Man comics. Lots of Ant Man comics, in any condition.
Here’s the thing. No one asks for Ant Man comics. Not even, I’m told, when Marvel was still publishing Ant Man comics. Each time the individuals have been asked if it’s for the Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish film and they jump back, spooked, asking how they could possibly know…
Today, the fourth individual had a specific request, wanting reference for Ant Man‘s “echo time locator” from “the old series”.
Both Gosh! (and me) were at a loss. Can anyone shed light on this?
And guess where it may be appearing in the movie?
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017