There’s something very special about the three central London shops, Orbital, Forbidden Planet and Gosh, in that they are flanked by all the major movie studio offices in London, as well as all the production companies that create special effects and the like. Throw a bagel on Wardour Street and you’ll hit three people working on Gollum’s foreskin.
So when one of them needs some research materials but doesn’t want to wait for the West Coast to wake up, where do they go?
Over the last three weeks, I hear that four separate people have been into Gosh Comics looking for Ant Man comics. Lots of Ant Man comics, in any condition.
Here’s the thing. No one asks for Ant Man comics. Not even, I’m told, when Marvel was still publishing Ant Man comics. Each time the individuals have been asked if it’s for the Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish film and they jump back, spooked, asking how they could possibly know…
Today, the fourth individual had a specific request, wanting reference for Ant Man‘s “echo time locator” from “the old series”.
Both Gosh! (and me) were at a loss. Can anyone shed light on this?
And guess where it may be appearing in the movie?
- Brian Walton And Luke Y Thompson, Both Gone From Wizard World - November 21, 2017
- When DC Comics Makes The Case Against Harley Quinn - November 21, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Vs Salt Lake Comic Con Goes To Trial Over Trademark - November 21, 2017
- New Owners Reed POP Cancels MCM Midlands, Liverpool And Northern Ireland - November 21, 2017
- DC Launches Justice League Of China Comic Book In 2018 - November 20, 2017