It’s rumoured there will be a film. It’s rumoured there will be a Brian Bendis comic book after Avengers Vs X-Men.
Either way, Marvel Comics have just filed eleven new trademark applications for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY covering everything from jewelery to beverages to furniture to cosmetics. The applications cover International Classes 3, 14, 16, 20, 24, 29, 30, 32, 35, 41, 42, and also include computer games, fabrics, foods, paper goods, entertainment and internet services, and even retail store services.
Basically, everything the galaxy, Marvel want to be the guardians of. But then again, haven’t they always?
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018