It’s rumoured there will be a film. It’s rumoured there will be a Brian Bendis comic book after Avengers Vs X-Men.
Either way, Marvel Comics have just filed eleven new trademark applications for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY covering everything from jewelery to beverages to furniture to cosmetics. The applications cover International Classes 3, 14, 16, 20, 24, 29, 30, 32, 35, 41, 42, and also include computer games, fabrics, foods, paper goods, entertainment and internet services, and even retail store services.
Basically, everything the galaxy, Marvel want to be the guardians of. But then again, haven’t they always?
- Talking with WonderCon’s Chief Communications & Strategy Officer, David Glanzer - March 24, 2018
- Blank Comic Goes to Eighth Printing - March 24, 2018
- What if Star Trek: The Next Generation Did Their Version of Star Trek: Discovery? #WonderCon - March 24, 2018
- Wonder Woman Leads Justice League Dark and Darkseid Joins Justice League Odyssey, Announced at #WonderCon - March 24, 2018
- DC Comics Launches Titans and New Titans to Replace Teen Titans at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018