It’s rumoured there will be a film. It’s rumoured there will be a Brian Bendis comic book after Avengers Vs X-Men.
Either way, Marvel Comics have just filed eleven new trademark applications for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY covering everything from jewelery to beverages to furniture to cosmetics. The applications cover International Classes 3, 14, 16, 20, 24, 29, 30, 32, 35, 41, 42, and also include computer games, fabrics, foods, paper goods, entertainment and internet services, and even retail store services.
Basically, everything the galaxy, Marvel want to be the guardians of. But then again, haven’t they always?
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017