It’s rumoured there will be a film. It’s rumoured there will be a Brian Bendis comic book after Avengers Vs X-Men.
Either way, Marvel Comics have just filed eleven new trademark applications for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY covering everything from jewelery to beverages to furniture to cosmetics. The applications cover International Classes 3, 14, 16, 20, 24, 29, 30, 32, 35, 41, 42, and also include computer games, fabrics, foods, paper goods, entertainment and internet services, and even retail store services.
Basically, everything the galaxy, Marvel want to be the guardians of. But then again, haven’t they always?
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017