It’s rumoured there will be a film. It’s rumoured there will be a Brian Bendis comic book after Avengers Vs X-Men.
Either way, Marvel Comics have just filed eleven new trademark applications for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY covering everything from jewelery to beverages to furniture to cosmetics. The applications cover International Classes 3, 14, 16, 20, 24, 29, 30, 32, 35, 41, 42, and also include computer games, fabrics, foods, paper goods, entertainment and internet services, and even retail store services.
Basically, everything the galaxy, Marvel want to be the guardians of. But then again, haven’t they always?
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017
- Venom #6 1:1000 McFarlane Variant On Sale For $2499 (UPDATE) - March 27, 2017
- Gemini – The Trump-Punching Comics Publisher With A Former CEO In Jail, Charged With Theft And Fraud - March 27, 2017
- Archie Comics Trademarks “Bethead” And “Bughead”, For Betty/Jughead Romance - March 27, 2017
- Reginald Hudlin Blames DC Comics For Milestone 2.0 Delay - March 27, 2017