And there it is. A third filling.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca, taking over the Fantastic Four when Jonathan Hickman leaves for The Avengers.
Fraction has been working on a variety of books for Marvel, including a long run on Iron Man. And we know that Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking over that book.
So what’s happening on Uncanny X-Men… and the rest of the main X-books?
Okay that filling isn’t loose yet. Someone bring me a hammer.
- Marvel Confirms Next ComiXology Unlimited Series, Thor Vs Hulk - August 22, 2017
- Green Arrow #34 Goes Monthly With The Return Of Shado - August 22, 2017
- 37 Shots Of Cosplay At GenCon50 This Weekend - August 22, 2017
- Where Did You Get You Plush Slug? A Weekend At The Liberty City Anime Con 2017, With Lots Of Cosplay Too - August 22, 2017
- GenCon 50 Celebrates Gaming History - August 22, 2017