And there it is. A third filling.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca, taking over the Fantastic Four when Jonathan Hickman leaves for The Avengers.
Fraction has been working on a variety of books for Marvel, including a long run on Iron Man. And we know that Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking over that book.
So what’s happening on Uncanny X-Men… and the rest of the main X-books?
Okay that filling isn’t loose yet. Someone bring me a hammer.
- Emancipation Day Beats DC Universe Rebirth In Inaugural Mike Wieringo Awards 2017 At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 24, 2017
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017