And there it is. A third filling.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca, taking over the Fantastic Four when Jonathan Hickman leaves for The Avengers.
Fraction has been working on a variety of books for Marvel, including a long run on Iron Man. And we know that Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking over that book.
So what’s happening on Uncanny X-Men… and the rest of the main X-books?
Okay that filling isn’t loose yet. Someone bring me a hammer.
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018