And there it is. A third filling.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca, taking over the Fantastic Four when Jonathan Hickman leaves for The Avengers.
Fraction has been working on a variety of books for Marvel, including a long run on Iron Man. And we know that Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking over that book.
So what’s happening on Uncanny X-Men… and the rest of the main X-books?
Okay that filling isn’t loose yet. Someone bring me a hammer.
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017
- Top Ten Theories About The End Of Today’s Saga #44 - June 28, 2017