And there it is. A third filling.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca, taking over the Fantastic Four when Jonathan Hickman leaves for The Avengers.
Fraction has been working on a variety of books for Marvel, including a long run on Iron Man. And we know that Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking over that book.
So what’s happening on Uncanny X-Men… and the rest of the main X-books?
Okay that filling isn’t loose yet. Someone bring me a hammer.
- Marvel Comics Trademarks “Spirits Of Vengeance” – A New Ghost Rider Title? - May 25, 2017
- For Those Who Need It, A Happy Ending For Rogue One, On Star Wars’ 40th Anniversary - May 25, 2017
- Wytches Sequel By Scott Snyder And Jock To Be Serialised In Image + Vol 2, From August - May 25, 2017
- Dark Nights: Metal To Get Exclusive Retailer Variants - May 25, 2017
- Redneck #1 Goes To Third Printing, Girl Scouts #1 Redneck #2 And Plastic #2 Go To Second Prints - May 25, 2017