Looks like someone rather high up may have objected. Now Powers: FBI from Bendis and Oeming is to be retitledPowers: Bureau. Clearly it has changed from a comic about the superpowered police in the FBI, to a book where they investigate a mystery involving a desk drawer.
In other ch-ch-ch-changes…
The Flash #10 was solicited with art from Francis Manapul, but will now by drawn by Marcus To and Ray McCarthy.
Green Lantern: New Guardians #10 was solicited with art from Tyler Kirkham and Batt, but will now by drawn by Tomas Giorello.
Ultimate Comics Ultimates #12 was solicited with art from Luke Ross, it’s now art by Ron Garney “with Luke Ross”.
Defenders #8 was solicited as having art by Jamie McKelvie, it’s now art by Mike Norton “with Jamie McKelvie”.
UPDATE: It’s apparently “Jamie McKelvie, with Mike Norton”. Jamie on characters, Mike on backgrounds, as in X-Men: Season One
Marvel Universe Avengers: Earth’s Heroes #4 was solicited as having art by Chris Jones and Ramon Bachs, it’s now Chris Jones, Tim Levins, and Dario Brizuela.
X-Factor #240 was solicited as having art by Leonard Kirk, he’s now been replaced by Neil Edwards.
Incredible Hulk #11 was solicited as having art by Renato Guedes, he’s also been replaced, by Dalibor Talajic.
• X-Men #32 (MAY120709, $3.99) will contain a free digital copy code, which was not originally solicited.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018