Marvel got so much press for its X-Men Wedding Proposal issue, even if it was slightly diverted by press over this week’s DC Comics outing of the original Green Lantern. What would have happened if, at the time, DC Comics had noted that in Earth 2 #2, they have their own marriage proposal from to-be-Green Lantern Alan Scott to his boyfriend Sam? Would the press monitors have exploded? Especially when we get the old train-tunnel imagery?
Of course what happens next, in Earth 2 #2 is very different to how Marvel managed their marriage proposal… and no, you’ll have to buy the comic to see that. But I feel a new trope coming on…
Earth 2 #2 out today, courtesy of A Comic Shop in Florida.
- Confirmed: Mary Jane Watson in Amazing Spider-Man #796 - February 18, 2018
- Frankensteining DC Comics Solicits for May 2018 - February 18, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel May 2018 Solicitations - February 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th February 2018 – Everyone’s Talking About Poison Ivy - February 18, 2018
- Reports of Drink Spiking After Katsucon this Weekend - February 18, 2018