Actually, the preview issue of Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 should be available from more than just these folks below. But these are the stores that have ordered more than twenty-five copies, so they should have enough copies to keep them, ooh, through till lunchtime at least. Thank you all retaiulers for ordering so many! It will be available tomorrow in the US and Canada, available Thursday in the UK (and I’ll be touring early afternoon around London signing a few copies with Brendon Connelly and my kids in tow). Do let us know what you think, use the short URLs on the article pages to comment, and lets kick off a new chapter in comics j.. j.. j.. journalism. Damn. That was hard to say.
A Walking Dead Price Guide, a Before Watchmen interview with Len Wein (and a brief retort by Bob Greenberger), a roundup of some of the more scurrilous gossip, articles on the history of Boom! and Valiant, there should be plenty of value in there,
And while most comic shops will be selling the forty page volume (#1 will be two-three times that size in October) for the low low price of $1.49, some are going the extra mile.
Ultimate Comics of Durham, North Carolina, will be giving a copy away with any purchase of either Harbinger, X-O Manowar or Before Watchmen #1.
A Comic Shop of Florida, Orlando, will be giving away copies to anyone who signs up to preorder the Before Watchmenseries.
Third Eye Comics of Annapolis, Maryland, will be giving a free copy to anyone who buys a copy of Before Watchmen.
Wonderworld Comics, Taylor, Michigan will be giving copies away to all their pull box customers.
And Larry’s Comics of Lowell, Massachusetts will be giving copies for free to anyone!
As are Superheroes In Training in Escondido, California!!
So, do let us know tomorrow who has it in stock, how it’s being stacked, and what the response it. There are 26,000 copies ordered, this is is our preview issue, our testing zone, to iron out bugs and find what we’re missing… so tell us! That’s the idea…
*crossing fingers, toes, and all other extremities*
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017