Albert Moy sells Jim Lee’s original art on his behalf. He’s just put up the pages from the New 52 Free Comic Book Day volume. In which you get to see not only Jim Lee and Scott William’s original art for the story – but also the patch job they had to do to change the Hal Jordan Green Lantern to a new unidentified black Green Lantern.
Here is the original art, the patch jobs and the printed pages in question.
The question to ask, I guess, is why the change? Is it actually the Hal Jordan Green Lantern with a different appearance? Was it just an error on Jim Lee’s part somehow? Or did Geoff Johns have a Shazam-style stroke of inspiration as to who Batman would be fighting over that bejeweled skull?
I’m guessing Batman didn’t always say “But you’re no Hal Jordan” in that scene above…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017