A project so nice it charted twice. This should be good — Adams says: “It seems to me like this was not the beginning of the story, but the middle. Of all the mutants on Earth, Professor X could easily pass as a human. Why would he want to get involved in this? Maybe all this was going on before Professor X was Professor X…when Professor X was a teenager. Maybe mutant kids were getting abused by the military, by the government. Somebody would have been looking out for them, but maybe that person came to Charles Xavier, realizing he couldn’t protect these kids. That was my pitch.” Read more.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
In September, DC Comics publishes zero issues of the New 52, to celebrate the year anniversary of the revamp. Some books however, it seems, may not make it that far.
Today, Marvel will talk about a new thing from them called The First X-Men. Two-and-a-bit years ago, I first mentioned that Neal Adams was planning a Wolverine series with Marvel, to follow Batman: Odyssey.
This morning, Bleeding Cool reported the news that Neal Adams was to draw and co-write a First X-Men book with Christos Gage, following sources and stories over two years old. We presumed it was his much-promised and signed-off Wolverine series.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
It seems like Captain Jack isn’t the only bisexual in the good Doctor’s cadre of travelling companions as Steven Moffat has now outed River Song via Twitter.
My wife and I created [so-called “microbudget” studio] Bellwether last year, right after we finished [production on] “Avengers”. The first thing we shot was “Much Ado,” and “In Your Eyes” is under the same banner, and “Wastelanders” might be as well. At some point I’d like to do more “Dr. Horrible.”
From near the front end of Prometheus comes this first clip, showing the ship as it comes in to land. Brace for entry.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016