Okay, we all know who is getting married in Astonishing X-Men #50 and #51. And why it will be such a big deal. Even if Marvel can’t say, for want of spoiling a media PR deal with a national newspaper.
The book is called Astonishing X-Men: Northstar.
Repercussions from the infighting among the X-Men’s old guard reach the tight-knit New Mutants: Cannonball, Sunspot, Magma, Cypher, Warlock, Karma and Dani Moonstar all must make life-defining choices in the wake of Schism. Who stays, and who leaves? Is there a third choice that could redeem the team? Meanwhile, Blink is back, and the New Mutants are on her trail – made obvious by the mayhem and destruction that follow wherever she goes! And as Dani leads a mission to bring Blink out of exile, Mephisto lurks in the background – waiting to collect on a bargain struck with Magma during the throes of Fear Itself. At the risk of her very soul, will Amara go on a date with the devil?
COLLECTING: Astonishing X-Men 48-51, the Northstar story from Nation X 2
The story from Nation X #2 is the one in which Noirthstar and Kyle start to get serious….
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017