A while ago, when faced with a retailer telling me that Marvel were actively trying to recruit print customers to become digital customers. I joked that if Marvel were actually trying to do that, they’d be giving away tablets.
At Baltimore Comic Con in September, 215 Ink will be selling an branded Android 4.0 tablet, fully loaded with the company’s library of comics, for $99, all in.
With 63 titles currently in the library, with more on the way, that might work out at under $1.50 each.
With a free tablet.
However you look at it, this might be a way for all sorts of people to decide to try out digital comics…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017