A while ago, when faced with a retailer telling me that Marvel were actively trying to recruit print customers to become digital customers. I joked that if Marvel were actually trying to do that, they’d be giving away tablets.
At Baltimore Comic Con in September, 215 Ink will be selling an branded Android 4.0 tablet, fully loaded with the company’s library of comics, for $99, all in.
With 63 titles currently in the library, with more on the way, that might work out at under $1.50 each.
With a free tablet.
However you look at it, this might be a way for all sorts of people to decide to try out digital comics…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017