A while ago, when faced with a retailer telling me that Marvel were actively trying to recruit print customers to become digital customers. I joked that if Marvel were actually trying to do that, they’d be giving away tablets.
At Baltimore Comic Con in September, 215 Ink will be selling an branded Android 4.0 tablet, fully loaded with the company’s library of comics, for $99, all in.
With 63 titles currently in the library, with more on the way, that might work out at under $1.50 each.
With a free tablet.
However you look at it, this might be a way for all sorts of people to decide to try out digital comics…
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018