You too can have a body like this apparently. Well, it’s about as realistic and acheivable as most of the folk that appear on magazines such as this
Muscle & Fitness Magazine is doing an Avengers issue next week, and this is a first look at the image of he green behemoth they’ve got for the cover, alongside the alleged workouts of the male Avengers stars.
Basically, they’ve got a Hulk.
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017