I can feel some people’s sphincters tightening when they see this. Shaky Kane, of Bulletproof Coffin, about to cut up a copy of Fantastic Four #2, featuring the FF fighting Skrulls… and it’s no mere threat. Here’s what happened next.
Are you okay? Are you feeling okay? Should I get you a glass of whisky as well?
It’s all part of a demonstration that Shaky is making, to create cut-up comics, taking a barrative then ripping it apart and reassembling it in new ways. Which is just what the creative team of David Hine and Shaky Kane have done for the fourth issue of Bulletproof Coffin: Disinterred from Image Comics. Here is a preview of almost the entire issue in cut up form…
What the story actually is… well that’s what David Hine and Shaky Kane now have to discover.
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017