If you have an iPhone or an iPad, you can download the Marvel AR Reader right now. That’s Augmented Reality, folks.
Then, if you can get the cover for Avengers Vs X-Men #1 on your computer screen, or print it out, you can enjoy the AVX video trailer, by pointing the Apple device at the screen.
Like I just did right now.
You might want to try it yourself first. Or even wait till release day. There are other codes inside the book as well. But here, at least, is proof that it does work…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRfexQlKQg
That’s one deep low voiceover….
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017