From Stan Lee and Pow! Entertainment… one of 250 .925 sterling silver rings made in the shape of Stan’s POW! logo, each with a certificate of authenticity signed by Stan, with a glass case and jewelry pouch.
So if you get involved in a fist fight, you can really make an impression on someone’s cheek. Sound effects won’t be necessary, you’ll leave the words behind.
Reading !WOP or possibly dOM!
Hmm. Maybe I haven’t thought this through properly. Pick yours up here for$275.
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017