PunisherMAX has ended. The final issue of this series, telling far harsher and more real-world Punisher stories than the regularMarvel Universe title, with nudity, violence and bad language to match, gave a very final end to the story of Frank Castle.
But, yeah, that’s not happening.
I mean they’re not bringing him back or anything, the final issue was pretty… final.
Which is why we’re getting five issues of The Untold Tales Of PunisherMAX. Expect art, and creator details announced at Wondercon.
One more time, folks. Well, five more times.
I do hope they fit seamlessly into PunisherMAX continuity, because that’s what’s important, right?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017