PunisherMAX has ended. The final issue of this series, telling far harsher and more real-world Punisher stories than the regularMarvel Universe title, with nudity, violence and bad language to match, gave a very final end to the story of Frank Castle.
But, yeah, that’s not happening.
I mean they’re not bringing him back or anything, the final issue was pretty… final.
Which is why we’re getting five issues of The Untold Tales Of PunisherMAX. Expect art, and creator details announced at Wondercon.
One more time, folks. Well, five more times.
I do hope they fit seamlessly into PunisherMAX continuity, because that’s what’s important, right?
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017