PunisherMAX has ended. The final issue of this series, telling far harsher and more real-world Punisher stories than the regularMarvel Universe title, with nudity, violence and bad language to match, gave a very final end to the story of Frank Castle.
But, yeah, that’s not happening.
I mean they’re not bringing him back or anything, the final issue was pretty… final.
Which is why we’re getting five issues of The Untold Tales Of PunisherMAX. Expect art, and creator details announced at Wondercon.
One more time, folks. Well, five more times.
I do hope they fit seamlessly into PunisherMAX continuity, because that’s what’s important, right?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017