PunisherMAX has ended. The final issue of this series, telling far harsher and more real-world Punisher stories than the regularMarvel Universe title, with nudity, violence and bad language to match, gave a very final end to the story of Frank Castle.
But, yeah, that’s not happening.
I mean they’re not bringing him back or anything, the final issue was pretty… final.
Which is why we’re getting five issues of The Untold Tales Of PunisherMAX. Expect art, and creator details announced at Wondercon.
One more time, folks. Well, five more times.
I do hope they fit seamlessly into PunisherMAX continuity, because that’s what’s important, right?
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018