It’s been about three years since Disney bought Marvel for $4 billion. And finally they’re getting a little closer. By moving into the same building.
Recently, Marvel have been publishing a number of Disney titles, some developed by Boom, some by Disney Italia. While Disney Publishing has been developing kid-friendly Marvel stories for publication and licensing worldwide, with the help of ex-DC editors Nachie Castro, Janelle Assellin and Michael Siglain.
Now, I understand that parts of Disney Publishing will be moving into the same New York building as Marvel. I also understand that Marvel’s current publishing plans will remain unaffected, they are still working as two very separate companies.
But one can’t stop speculation that they might find some way to work together. And may be able to Marvel a little more insight into the competition…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017