It’s been about three years since Disney bought Marvel for $4 billion. And finally they’re getting a little closer. By moving into the same building.
Recently, Marvel have been publishing a number of Disney titles, some developed by Boom, some by Disney Italia. While Disney Publishing has been developing kid-friendly Marvel stories for publication and licensing worldwide, with the help of ex-DC editors Nachie Castro, Janelle Assellin and Michael Siglain.
Now, I understand that parts of Disney Publishing will be moving into the same New York building as Marvel. I also understand that Marvel’s current publishing plans will remain unaffected, they are still working as two very separate companies.
But one can’t stop speculation that they might find some way to work together. And may be able to Marvel a little more insight into the competition…
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018