It’s been about three years since Disney bought Marvel for $4 billion. And finally they’re getting a little closer. By moving into the same building.
Recently, Marvel have been publishing a number of Disney titles, some developed by Boom, some by Disney Italia. While Disney Publishing has been developing kid-friendly Marvel stories for publication and licensing worldwide, with the help of ex-DC editors Nachie Castro, Janelle Assellin and Michael Siglain.
Now, I understand that parts of Disney Publishing will be moving into the same New York building as Marvel. I also understand that Marvel’s current publishing plans will remain unaffected, they are still working as two very separate companies.
But one can’t stop speculation that they might find some way to work together. And may be able to Marvel a little more insight into the competition…
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018