It’s been about three years since Disney bought Marvel for $4 billion. And finally they’re getting a little closer. By moving into the same building.
Recently, Marvel have been publishing a number of Disney titles, some developed by Boom, some by Disney Italia. While Disney Publishing has been developing kid-friendly Marvel stories for publication and licensing worldwide, with the help of ex-DC editors Nachie Castro, Janelle Assellin and Michael Siglain.
Now, I understand that parts of Disney Publishing will be moving into the same New York building as Marvel. I also understand that Marvel’s current publishing plans will remain unaffected, they are still working as two very separate companies.
But one can’t stop speculation that they might find some way to work together. And may be able to Marvel a little more insight into the competition…
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017