It’s been about three years since Disney bought Marvel for $4 billion. And finally they’re getting a little closer. By moving into the same building.
Recently, Marvel have been publishing a number of Disney titles, some developed by Boom, some by Disney Italia. While Disney Publishing has been developing kid-friendly Marvel stories for publication and licensing worldwide, with the help of ex-DC editors Nachie Castro, Janelle Assellin and Michael Siglain.
Now, I understand that parts of Disney Publishing will be moving into the same New York building as Marvel. I also understand that Marvel’s current publishing plans will remain unaffected, they are still working as two very separate companies.
But one can’t stop speculation that they might find some way to work together. And may be able to Marvel a little more insight into the competition…
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017
- Gisele Legace’s Comics Made It To C2E2 – Even If Gisele Didn’t - April 23, 2017
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017