Scott Dunbier, creator of the Absolute format at DC Comics, also pioneered the Artists Edition at IDW, printing the original lattered art of classic comic books with a paper tone and reproduction quality that’s as good as holding the original art in your hands, with all the strange quirks, corrections and production aspects that go along with that. If you’re looking for a fight back against comic book piracy, these volumes are it.
And their soon-to-be-properly-announced next edition was announced at ComicsPRO in Dallas, a reprinting of original artwork from Daredevil: Born Again by Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli.
The story from 1986 defined the character greatly and was seen by many as a companion to the likes of Batman: The Dark Knight and Watchmen.
You may start saving up… now.
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017