Scott Dunbier, creator of the Absolute format at DC Comics, also pioneered the Artists Edition at IDW, printing the original lattered art of classic comic books with a paper tone and reproduction quality that’s as good as holding the original art in your hands, with all the strange quirks, corrections and production aspects that go along with that. If you’re looking for a fight back against comic book piracy, these volumes are it.
And their soon-to-be-properly-announced next edition was announced at ComicsPRO in Dallas, a reprinting of original artwork from Daredevil: Born Again by Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli.
The story from 1986 defined the character greatly and was seen by many as a companion to the likes of Batman: The Dark Knight and Watchmen.
You may start saving up… now.
- Will You Tweet #WhereIsLoisLaneMerchandise? - August 20, 2017
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017