Scott Dunbier, creator of the Absolute format at DC Comics, also pioneered the Artists Edition at IDW, printing the original lattered art of classic comic books with a paper tone and reproduction quality that’s as good as holding the original art in your hands, with all the strange quirks, corrections and production aspects that go along with that. If you’re looking for a fight back against comic book piracy, these volumes are it.
And their soon-to-be-properly-announced next edition was announced at ComicsPRO in Dallas, a reprinting of original artwork from Daredevil: Born Again by Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli.
The story from 1986 defined the character greatly and was seen by many as a companion to the likes of Batman: The Dark Knight and Watchmen.
You may start saving up… now.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018