Scott Dunbier, creator of the Absolute format at DC Comics, also pioneered the Artists Edition at IDW, printing the original lattered art of classic comic books with a paper tone and reproduction quality that’s as good as holding the original art in your hands, with all the strange quirks, corrections and production aspects that go along with that. If you’re looking for a fight back against comic book piracy, these volumes are it.
And their soon-to-be-properly-announced next edition was announced at ComicsPRO in Dallas, a reprinting of original artwork from Daredevil: Born Again by Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli.
The story from 1986 defined the character greatly and was seen by many as a companion to the likes of Batman: The Dark Knight and Watchmen.
You may start saving up… now.
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017