Scott Dunbier, creator of the Absolute format at DC Comics, also pioneered the Artists Edition at IDW, printing the original lattered art of classic comic books with a paper tone and reproduction quality that’s as good as holding the original art in your hands, with all the strange quirks, corrections and production aspects that go along with that. If you’re looking for a fight back against comic book piracy, these volumes are it.
And their soon-to-be-properly-announced next edition was announced at ComicsPRO in Dallas, a reprinting of original artwork from Daredevil: Born Again by Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli.
The story from 1986 defined the character greatly and was seen by many as a companion to the likes of Batman: The Dark Knight and Watchmen.
You may start saving up… now.
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017