Yes I know it’s Christmas Eve and here I am blathering on about Valenetine’s Day. But a few weeks ago, Bleeding Cool told you that Marvel would be issuing promotional Valentine’s Day Cards tied to retailers’ orders if the Venom Circle Of Four storyline, with five issues of Venom shipping in February.
We didn’t have the visuals, so we mocked up a satirical version of what we might expect. Turns out we weren’t far off the mark. Marvel may not have confirmed the promotion yet, but these images provide the clincher. First, here are the two Valentine Day cards.
And here are the postcards that will follow after Valentine’s Day.
Shame they didn’t do the tongue one as a Valentine’s Day card…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017