Yes I know it’s Christmas Eve and here I am blathering on about Valenetine’s Day. But a few weeks ago, Bleeding Cool told you that Marvel would be issuing promotional Valentine’s Day Cards tied to retailers’ orders if the Venom Circle Of Four storyline, with five issues of Venom shipping in February.
We didn’t have the visuals, so we mocked up a satirical version of what we might expect. Turns out we weren’t far off the mark. Marvel may not have confirmed the promotion yet, but these images provide the clincher. First, here are the two Valentine Day cards.
And here are the postcards that will follow after Valentine’s Day.
Shame they didn’t do the tongue one as a Valentine’s Day card…
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018