Yes I know it’s Christmas Eve and here I am blathering on about Valenetine’s Day. But a few weeks ago, Bleeding Cool told you that Marvel would be issuing promotional Valentine’s Day Cards tied to retailers’ orders if the Venom Circle Of Four storyline, with five issues of Venom shipping in February.
We didn’t have the visuals, so we mocked up a satirical version of what we might expect. Turns out we weren’t far off the mark. Marvel may not have confirmed the promotion yet, but these images provide the clincher. First, here are the two Valentine Day cards.
And here are the postcards that will follow after Valentine’s Day.
Shame they didn’t do the tongue one as a Valentine’s Day card…
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017