Yes I know it’s Christmas Eve and here I am blathering on about Valenetine’s Day. But a few weeks ago, Bleeding Cool told you that Marvel would be issuing promotional Valentine’s Day Cards tied to retailers’ orders if the Venom Circle Of Four storyline, with five issues of Venom shipping in February.
We didn’t have the visuals, so we mocked up a satirical version of what we might expect. Turns out we weren’t far off the mark. Marvel may not have confirmed the promotion yet, but these images provide the clincher. First, here are the two Valentine Day cards.
And here are the postcards that will follow after Valentine’s Day.
Shame they didn’t do the tongue one as a Valentine’s Day card…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017