I received a comment last night from a prominent comic book writer, regarding the released art for the cover to Avengers Vs X-Men #0.
“Has anyone pointed out that Frank Cho drew the Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey (or whoever that is) flying out of a vagina on this cover?”
Well, prominent comic book writer, you did. Oh and that’s Hope, by the way. Still, we have a duty of care, so put the matter to Frank Cho himself. He replied;
” It never occurred to me that I was drawing a giant vagina when I drew this cover. I could kind of see it now in its final colored form. It’s funny how people project their fears, concerns and fantasies into other people’s art.
“Like Georgia O’Keefe, I love vaginas. What’s wrong with vaginas? ;-)”
Commentators in the forum, please refrain from answering that. Far more scandalous is how the logo covered up all that Frank Cho art…
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017