I received a comment last night from a prominent comic book writer, regarding the released art for the cover to Avengers Vs X-Men #0.
“Has anyone pointed out that Frank Cho drew the Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey (or whoever that is) flying out of a vagina on this cover?”
Well, prominent comic book writer, you did. Oh and that’s Hope, by the way. Still, we have a duty of care, so put the matter to Frank Cho himself. He replied;
” It never occurred to me that I was drawing a giant vagina when I drew this cover. I could kind of see it now in its final colored form. It’s funny how people project their fears, concerns and fantasies into other people’s art.
“Like Georgia O’Keefe, I love vaginas. What’s wrong with vaginas? ;-)”
Commentators in the forum, please refrain from answering that. Far more scandalous is how the logo covered up all that Frank Cho art…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017