And so that’s what’s happened. It’s currently at £51 (I bid £50) , and there’s no guarantee it will actually work, but if you win this you will be helping fund Elke Pollard’s Wall Of Death, and may well be able to write whatever you choose using Alan Moore’s own keyboard touched by his own fingers and covered in the ash from Alan’s own cigarettes.
In fact, considering that last bit, I’m not sure whether owning the keyboard would be considered strictly legal, based on what may or may not be embedded between some of the keys.
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018
- Nobody Is In Control #1 by Patrick Kindlon and Paul Tucker Launches in Black Mask February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Three Simone Bianchi Pages From Mark Millar’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter – He Really Looks Like Lemmy, Doesn’t He? - November 21, 2018
- Will Donny Cates Bring Back Karen Page to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Knights Twist? (#2 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018