He didn’t say who though. I think that’s Bleeding Cool’s job. Leinil Yu, fresh from finishing his run with Mark Millar on Superior. Joe Maduiera will return for a later arc, just as Steve Wacker promised.
Not like I’m going to be able to claim full credit for that scoop or anything. CB Cebulski of Marvel announced it last week at the massive Brazilian comic convention FiQ, with MArvel attendance including Matt Fraction and Kelly Sue DeConnick
As well as telling people that The Defenders will see individual issues focus on individual characters, with issue 4 focusing on Doctor Strange, issue five on Namor, with art by Mitch Breitweiser and issue six on Iron Fist reuniting Matt Fraction with a past art collaborator.
Marvel seem to have had a good time at the show. Especially CB…
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018