He didn’t say who though. I think that’s Bleeding Cool’s job. Leinil Yu, fresh from finishing his run with Mark Millar on Superior. Joe Maduiera will return for a later arc, just as Steve Wacker promised.
Not like I’m going to be able to claim full credit for that scoop or anything. CB Cebulski of Marvel announced it last week at the massive Brazilian comic convention FiQ, with MArvel attendance including Matt Fraction and Kelly Sue DeConnick
As well as telling people that The Defenders will see individual issues focus on individual characters, with issue 4 focusing on Doctor Strange, issue five on Namor, with art by Mitch Breitweiser and issue six on Iron Fist reuniting Matt Fraction with a past art collaborator.
Marvel seem to have had a good time at the show. Especially CB…
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017
- Where Was Henry Cavill During San Diego Comic-Con 2017? - July 24, 2017
- Batman Comics Could Have Had A Priest In Charge - July 24, 2017
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017