He didn’t say who though. I think that’s Bleeding Cool’s job. Leinil Yu, fresh from finishing his run with Mark Millar on Superior. Joe Maduiera will return for a later arc, just as Steve Wacker promised.
Not like I’m going to be able to claim full credit for that scoop or anything. CB Cebulski of Marvel announced it last week at the massive Brazilian comic convention FiQ, with MArvel attendance including Matt Fraction and Kelly Sue DeConnick
As well as telling people that The Defenders will see individual issues focus on individual characters, with issue 4 focusing on Doctor Strange, issue five on Namor, with art by Mitch Breitweiser and issue six on Iron Fist reuniting Matt Fraction with a past art collaborator.
Marvel seem to have had a good time at the show. Especially CB…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017