As Google Street View extends itself into areas not reachable by car, and into buildings of businesses who say it’s okay, one early adopter of the invasive face-shy cameras is a comic shop. Comics, Toons N Toys of Tustin, California in now a permanently explorable area – and also permanently fixed in a time before the New 52 as well…
It is a little bit The Android’s Dungeon, isn’t it?
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017