As Google Street View extends itself into areas not reachable by car, and into buildings of businesses who say it’s okay, one early adopter of the invasive face-shy cameras is a comic shop. Comics, Toons N Toys of Tustin, California in now a permanently explorable area – and also permanently fixed in a time before the New 52 as well…
It is a little bit The Android’s Dungeon, isn’t it?
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017