So, what is Rob Granito up to? The art swiper and biographer bloater came to fame after a number of Bleeding Cool articles saw him confronted at conventions and eventually hounded off the internet.
We haven’t heard anything about his publishing plans with famed scammer Josh Hoopes that seriously sounded like someone was just inventing stories for Bleeding Cool to run. In fact, we haven’t heard anything for an age.
But now he’s back. Selling signed prints of his work on eBay under the name deuce1216, something he hasn’t done for six months. And that signature? One Rob Granito.
Now he’s selling copyrighted characters in images. But hell, loads of people do that. But just how original is he?
Internet, start your engines!
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017