So, what is Rob Granito up to? The art swiper and biographer bloater came to fame after a number of Bleeding Cool articles saw him confronted at conventions and eventually hounded off the internet.
We haven’t heard anything about his publishing plans with famed scammer Josh Hoopes that seriously sounded like someone was just inventing stories for Bleeding Cool to run. In fact, we haven’t heard anything for an age.
But now he’s back. Selling signed prints of his work on eBay under the name deuce1216, something he hasn’t done for six months. And that signature? One Rob Granito.
Now he’s selling copyrighted characters in images. But hell, loads of people do that. But just how original is he?
Internet, start your engines!
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018