So, what is Rob Granito up to? The art swiper and biographer bloater came to fame after a number of Bleeding Cool articles saw him confronted at conventions and eventually hounded off the internet.
We haven’t heard anything about his publishing plans with famed scammer Josh Hoopes that seriously sounded like someone was just inventing stories for Bleeding Cool to run. In fact, we haven’t heard anything for an age.
But now he’s back. Selling signed prints of his work on eBay under the name deuce1216, something he hasn’t done for six months. And that signature? One Rob Granito.
Now he’s selling copyrighted characters in images. But hell, loads of people do that. But just how original is he?
Internet, start your engines!
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017