So, what is Rob Granito up to? The art swiper and biographer bloater came to fame after a number of Bleeding Cool articles saw him confronted at conventions and eventually hounded off the internet.
We haven’t heard anything about his publishing plans with famed scammer Josh Hoopes that seriously sounded like someone was just inventing stories for Bleeding Cool to run. In fact, we haven’t heard anything for an age.
But now he’s back. Selling signed prints of his work on eBay under the name deuce1216, something he hasn’t done for six months. And that signature? One Rob Granito.
Now he’s selling copyrighted characters in images. But hell, loads of people do that. But just how original is he?
Internet, start your engines!
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017