He formed the Ultimate imprint, co-wrote Origins and in many ways helped bring Marvel back from the brink of bankruptcy, though he developed a reputation of micromanaging and enforcing tangential ideas on the company’s comics.
He was eventually forced out after a number of unfortunate gaffes and eventally set up his own publisher/idea farm 360EP.
Well, now I understand he will be working for Wizard Comics, on their digital publications side. Whether this will be a full expose of his time at Marvel, some entertaining anecdotes or insisting that one issue of Wizard have no words at all, I don’t know.
But it might be just the thing to get me to start reading it again…
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017