He formed the Ultimate imprint, co-wrote Origins and in many ways helped bring Marvel back from the brink of bankruptcy, though he developed a reputation of micromanaging and enforcing tangential ideas on the company’s comics.
He was eventually forced out after a number of unfortunate gaffes and eventally set up his own publisher/idea farm 360EP.
Well, now I understand he will be working for Wizard Comics, on their digital publications side. Whether this will be a full expose of his time at Marvel, some entertaining anecdotes or insisting that one issue of Wizard have no words at all, I don’t know.
But it might be just the thing to get me to start reading it again…
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017