He formed the Ultimate imprint, co-wrote Origins and in many ways helped bring Marvel back from the brink of bankruptcy, though he developed a reputation of micromanaging and enforcing tangential ideas on the company’s comics.
He was eventually forced out after a number of unfortunate gaffes and eventally set up his own publisher/idea farm 360EP.
Well, now I understand he will be working for Wizard Comics, on their digital publications side. Whether this will be a full expose of his time at Marvel, some entertaining anecdotes or insisting that one issue of Wizard have no words at all, I don’t know.
But it might be just the thing to get me to start reading it again…
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018