Pretty much every answer to every question asked during the Marvel panels at the New York Comic Con was answered with the response “Read Point One.”
Marvel are making much about how so many storylines in so many titles, from X-Men to Spider-Man to Nova to Defenders to Avengers will all see their beginnings in this upcoming one shot by all of Marvel’s great and good. But how to get enough copies into the shops so people can buy the comic when they realise its significance?
Why, by sending out twice as many copies as they actually ordered.
Which will also give shops an easy incentive to offer deals and get the books into their customers’ hands.
It will also destroy the aftermarket value, so anyone expecting to make themselves a little speculator market action on this book will be severely disappointed. But if you’re looking to get a copy to read, this should make it a whole lot easier…
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017
- Deborah Watling, Victoria In Doctor Who, Dies At 69 - July 21, 2017