Pretty much every answer to every question asked during the Marvel panels at the New York Comic Con was answered with the response “Read Point One.”
Marvel are making much about how so many storylines in so many titles, from X-Men to Spider-Man to Nova to Defenders to Avengers will all see their beginnings in this upcoming one shot by all of Marvel’s great and good. But how to get enough copies into the shops so people can buy the comic when they realise its significance?
Why, by sending out twice as many copies as they actually ordered.
Which will also give shops an easy incentive to offer deals and get the books into their customers’ hands.
It will also destroy the aftermarket value, so anyone expecting to make themselves a little speculator market action on this book will be severely disappointed. But if you’re looking to get a copy to read, this should make it a whole lot easier…
- Marvel To Republish King, Walta And Bellaire’s The Vision As Two-Issue “Director’s Cuts” - February 22, 2017
- All The Funko Universe Comics Covers We Can Find For May 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Warning! Amazing Spider-Man #24… Doesn’t Have Much Amazing Spider-Man In It (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- FULL Image Comics Solicits For May 2017 – Launching Regression, Youngblood, Eternal Empire, Paklis, Samaritan, 25c Saga, And More Grrl Scouts, Renato Jones And The Dying And The Dead - February 22, 2017
- Image Publishes $125 Blind Box For 25th Anniversary – Including The Only Collection Of The Walking Dead’s Here’s Negan #1 - February 22, 2017