Pretty much every answer to every question asked during the Marvel panels at the New York Comic Con was answered with the response “Read Point One.”
Marvel are making much about how so many storylines in so many titles, from X-Men to Spider-Man to Nova to Defenders to Avengers will all see their beginnings in this upcoming one shot by all of Marvel’s great and good. But how to get enough copies into the shops so people can buy the comic when they realise its significance?
Why, by sending out twice as many copies as they actually ordered.
Which will also give shops an easy incentive to offer deals and get the books into their customers’ hands.
It will also destroy the aftermarket value, so anyone expecting to make themselves a little speculator market action on this book will be severely disappointed. But if you’re looking to get a copy to read, this should make it a whole lot easier…
- More Changes For Justice League #23 And #24 Creative Teams With Tom DeFalco, Dan Abnett, Ian Churchill, Tom Derenick And Trevor Scott - May 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Let Retailers Sell Dark Days: The Forge And Other June 14th Comics From Midnight On The 13th… - May 24, 2017
- Amazon Glitchwatch: 73% Off 75th Anniversary Marvel Masterworks Slipcase Set On Amazon.co.uk - May 24, 2017
- Danger Dolls #0 Crossover Event And Toyetica #1, Launching From Action Lab And Danger Zone August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Solicitations For August 2017 Head To The Afterlife… - May 24, 2017