Pretty much every answer to every question asked during the Marvel panels at the New York Comic Con was answered with the response “Read Point One.”
Marvel are making much about how so many storylines in so many titles, from X-Men to Spider-Man to Nova to Defenders to Avengers will all see their beginnings in this upcoming one shot by all of Marvel’s great and good. But how to get enough copies into the shops so people can buy the comic when they realise its significance?
Why, by sending out twice as many copies as they actually ordered.
Which will also give shops an easy incentive to offer deals and get the books into their customers’ hands.
It will also destroy the aftermarket value, so anyone expecting to make themselves a little speculator market action on this book will be severely disappointed. But if you’re looking to get a copy to read, this should make it a whole lot easier…
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018