Bleeding Cool have covered the real life superhero antics of Phoenix Jones, who patrols the streets of Seattle challenging the like of drug dealers, car thieves and, now it seems, clubbers.
He was arrested by Seattle Police yesterday morning after he is alleged to have pepper sprayed a group leaving a nightclu at at 2.30 am
They claim they were having a good time leaving the club, only for Jones to walk up behind them and spray them. Jones was then chased by two of them and fought, before the police stepped in.
Jones claims that the group, rather than innocent dancers, were involved in a fight. His spokesman Peter Tangen says there is video evidence showing how “somebody had just been body-slammed onto the concrete” and the pepper spray incident was intended to break up the fight.
Handily, Jones was being filmed by a camera crew at the time. The release of that video should prove educative, one way or another.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017