Bleeding Cool have covered the real life superhero antics of Phoenix Jones, who patrols the streets of Seattle challenging the like of drug dealers, car thieves and, now it seems, clubbers.
He was arrested by Seattle Police yesterday morning after he is alleged to have pepper sprayed a group leaving a nightclu at at 2.30 am
They claim they were having a good time leaving the club, only for Jones to walk up behind them and spray them. Jones was then chased by two of them and fought, before the police stepped in.
Jones claims that the group, rather than innocent dancers, were involved in a fight. His spokesman Peter Tangen says there is video evidence showing how “somebody had just been body-slammed onto the concrete” and the pepper spray incident was intended to break up the fight.
Handily, Jones was being filmed by a camera crew at the time. The release of that video should prove educative, one way or another.
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017
- Superwoman, The First DC Rebirth Title To Be Cancelled – Blue Beetle To Follow - October 17, 2017
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017
- When Alison Bechdel, Marjane Satrapi And Roz Chast Appeared On The Simpsons - October 17, 2017
- Asterix Cover Art Sells For 1.65 Million Dollars - October 17, 2017