Bleeding Cool have covered the real life superhero antics of Phoenix Jones, who patrols the streets of Seattle challenging the like of drug dealers, car thieves and, now it seems, clubbers.
He was arrested by Seattle Police yesterday morning after he is alleged to have pepper sprayed a group leaving a nightclu at at 2.30 am
They claim they were having a good time leaving the club, only for Jones to walk up behind them and spray them. Jones was then chased by two of them and fought, before the police stepped in.
Jones claims that the group, rather than innocent dancers, were involved in a fight. His spokesman Peter Tangen says there is video evidence showing how “somebody had just been body-slammed onto the concrete” and the pepper spray incident was intended to break up the fight.
Handily, Jones was being filmed by a camera crew at the time. The release of that video should prove educative, one way or another.
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017