Bleeding Cool have covered the real life superhero antics of Phoenix Jones, who patrols the streets of Seattle challenging the like of drug dealers, car thieves and, now it seems, clubbers.
He was arrested by Seattle Police yesterday morning after he is alleged to have pepper sprayed a group leaving a nightclu at at 2.30 am
They claim they were having a good time leaving the club, only for Jones to walk up behind them and spray them. Jones was then chased by two of them and fought, before the police stepped in.
Jones claims that the group, rather than innocent dancers, were involved in a fight. His spokesman Peter Tangen says there is video evidence showing how “somebody had just been body-slammed onto the concrete” and the pepper spray incident was intended to break up the fight.
Handily, Jones was being filmed by a camera crew at the time. The release of that video should prove educative, one way or another.
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017