Bleeding Cool have covered the real life superhero antics of Phoenix Jones, who patrols the streets of Seattle challenging the like of drug dealers, car thieves and, now it seems, clubbers.
He was arrested by Seattle Police yesterday morning after he is alleged to have pepper sprayed a group leaving a nightclu at at 2.30 am
They claim they were having a good time leaving the club, only for Jones to walk up behind them and spray them. Jones was then chased by two of them and fought, before the police stepped in.
Jones claims that the group, rather than innocent dancers, were involved in a fight. His spokesman Peter Tangen says there is video evidence showing how “somebody had just been body-slammed onto the concrete” and the pepper spray incident was intended to break up the fight.
Handily, Jones was being filmed by a camera crew at the time. The release of that video should prove educative, one way or another.
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017
- Top Ten Theories About The End Of Today’s Saga #44 - June 28, 2017
- Three Marvel Characters Return To Secret Empire #5 – This Is A Big Bad Spoiler About Just One Of Them - June 27, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And It’s Batman Season For Elmer Fudd – A Comic Show - June 27, 2017