That’s according to Dan DiDio, co-publisher of DC Comics who posted on Facebook the following note;
So that’s no Crisis On Infinite Earths, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis or Final Crisis. Probably no Zero Hour either.
Of course that does take away Batman RIP and the events that led into Batman Inc, a bit.
It will all work out in the wash, I’m sure.
And that means… they can do the first one again some time!!!
UPDATE: Dan DiDio has updated;
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes – Spider-Man, Flash, Star Wars, Harley Quinn And Unworthy Thor - February 25, 2017
- When Spider-Man Threw Up A Gang Signal To The Latin Kings Of Chicago - February 25, 2017
- When Five Guys Noticed Their Plug In Spider-Man - February 25, 2017
- Unboxing The February 2017 ZBox – Superheroines! And Everyone Fights Over Wonder Woman! - February 25, 2017
- A Special Femme Magnifique Bonus For Bleeding Cool Readers - February 25, 2017