That’s according to Dan DiDio, co-publisher of DC Comics who posted on Facebook the following note;
So that’s no Crisis On Infinite Earths, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis or Final Crisis. Probably no Zero Hour either.
Of course that does take away Batman RIP and the events that led into Batman Inc, a bit.
It will all work out in the wash, I’m sure.
And that means… they can do the first one again some time!!!
UPDATE: Dan DiDio has updated;
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017