The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, who fight against censorship of comic books, have been given the intellectual property rights to the Comics Code Authority Seal of Approval.
Used by the Comic Magazine Association of America since the fifties until only a few years ago to indicate a book that had passed their codes of practice, sometimes after a number of amendments, it came to represent censorship in action by many,
You can buy T-shirts with the seal from Graphitti Designs here but I think we can expect a slew of products to come.
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017