The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, who fight against censorship of comic books, have been given the intellectual property rights to the Comics Code Authority Seal of Approval.
Used by the Comic Magazine Association of America since the fifties until only a few years ago to indicate a book that had passed their codes of practice, sometimes after a number of amendments, it came to represent censorship in action by many,
You can buy T-shirts with the seal from Graphitti Designs here but I think we can expect a slew of products to come.
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017