The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, who fight against censorship of comic books, have been given the intellectual property rights to the Comics Code Authority Seal of Approval.
Used by the Comic Magazine Association of America since the fifties until only a few years ago to indicate a book that had passed their codes of practice, sometimes after a number of amendments, it came to represent censorship in action by many,
You can buy T-shirts with the seal from Graphitti Designs here but I think we can expect a slew of products to come.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018