The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, who fight against censorship of comic books, have been given the intellectual property rights to the Comics Code Authority Seal of Approval.
Used by the Comic Magazine Association of America since the fifties until only a few years ago to indicate a book that had passed their codes of practice, sometimes after a number of amendments, it came to represent censorship in action by many,
You can buy T-shirts with the seal from Graphitti Designs here but I think we can expect a slew of products to come.
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018