The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, who fight against censorship of comic books, have been given the intellectual property rights to the Comics Code Authority Seal of Approval.
Used by the Comic Magazine Association of America since the fifties until only a few years ago to indicate a book that had passed their codes of practice, sometimes after a number of amendments, it came to represent censorship in action by many,
You can buy T-shirts with the seal from Graphitti Designs here but I think we can expect a slew of products to come.
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017