That’s what every young boy wants waiting for him under the tree come Christmas morning, the corpse of Optimus Prime.
The new one shot from IDW, Transformers: The Death Of Optimus Prime will do exactly what it says in the tin. Kill off the Autobot leader at the final end of the Autobot/Decepticon war.
Written by John Barber and James Roberts, with art by Nick Roche and stacks of variant covers, including one with covers for all the 125 Transformrs comics so far.
And then the series will split into two ongoing Transformers series from IDW starting in January.
Is it me or have IDW been taking lessons from recent Marvel successes?
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017