Public domain, Tarzan may be, but there are trademarks to consider.
He’s a hundred years old next year. Which is why Dynamite have jumped with this trademark-sensitive title. And leading off with a dollar price as well.
Written by Arvid Nelson and drawn by Roberto Castro, with covers Ryan Sook, Alex Ross, Paul Renaud and Lucio Parillo, and based on the original Tarzan Of The Apes story from 1912.
Something tells me this should sell. As long as the laywers stay happy…
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018