In the final (and rather wonderful) issue of Criminal: Last Of The Innocent, out this week, Ed Brubaker talks about his and Sean Phillips’ next project for Marvel’s Icon imprint, in the back.
It’s called Fatale.
Fatale is a bigger story, one that’ll run at least 12 issues, and I think it brings a new twist to noir (or at least, a new twist to my noir).
In the next month or so, you should see previews of it online and in various places, so I don’t want to spoil it too much, but I’m very excited about it. It’s an idea I’ve been wanting to get into for a few years now, an epic noir/horror story that takes place from the 1930s to the present.
Presumably it will feature a female lead…
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017