In the final (and rather wonderful) issue of Criminal: Last Of The Innocent, out this week, Ed Brubaker talks about his and Sean Phillips’ next project for Marvel’s Icon imprint, in the back.
It’s called Fatale.
Fatale is a bigger story, one that’ll run at least 12 issues, and I think it brings a new twist to noir (or at least, a new twist to my noir).
In the next month or so, you should see previews of it online and in various places, so I don’t want to spoil it too much, but I’m very excited about it. It’s an idea I’ve been wanting to get into for a few years now, an epic noir/horror story that takes place from the 1930s to the present.
Presumably it will feature a female lead…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018