In the final (and rather wonderful) issue of Criminal: Last Of The Innocent, out this week, Ed Brubaker talks about his and Sean Phillips’ next project for Marvel’s Icon imprint, in the back.
It’s called Fatale.
Fatale is a bigger story, one that’ll run at least 12 issues, and I think it brings a new twist to noir (or at least, a new twist to my noir).
In the next month or so, you should see previews of it online and in various places, so I don’t want to spoil it too much, but I’m very excited about it. It’s an idea I’ve been wanting to get into for a few years now, an epic noir/horror story that takes place from the 1930s to the present.
Presumably it will feature a female lead…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017