If you have a large marketing budget, you can buy certain search keywords on Twitter. So that the first result is a “Promoted Tweet”.
If you search for the word “Marvel” then you get this.
The cheeky buggers.
Trademark owners can challenge when their trademarks are bought as keyword searches, let’s do a count down until Marvel’s lawyers get in touch with Twitter…
UPDATE: And… it’s gone.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017