If you have a large marketing budget, you can buy certain search keywords on Twitter. So that the first result is a “Promoted Tweet”.
If you search for the word “Marvel” then you get this.
The cheeky buggers.
Trademark owners can challenge when their trademarks are bought as keyword searches, let’s do a count down until Marvel’s lawyers get in touch with Twitter…
UPDATE: And… it’s gone.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017