If you have a large marketing budget, you can buy certain search keywords on Twitter. So that the first result is a “Promoted Tweet”.
If you search for the word “Marvel” then you get this.
The cheeky buggers.
Trademark owners can challenge when their trademarks are bought as keyword searches, let’s do a count down until Marvel’s lawyers get in touch with Twitter…
UPDATE: And… it’s gone.
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018