If you have a large marketing budget, you can buy certain search keywords on Twitter. So that the first result is a “Promoted Tweet”.
If you search for the word “Marvel” then you get this.
The cheeky buggers.
Trademark owners can challenge when their trademarks are bought as keyword searches, let’s do a count down until Marvel’s lawyers get in touch with Twitter…
UPDATE: And… it’s gone.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017