Those of you who picked up Herc #6 Point One today, hoping to get an insight into the series with an eye to picking it up regularly may have a diappointment ahead.
According to Marvel Previews released today (and not mentioned on the previously solicits released online) Herc #10 in November will be the title’s final issue.
Here are the solicits, without the final issue mention.
ENTER BABA YAGA! It’s hard to be a depowered deity. Herc knows this, and yet remains a hero. His father Zeus, however, is having a rough go of it. Adding to their troubles, the assassin ELEKTRA has joined with the Russian mob to take some powerful items from their Brooklyn home, which doesn’t sit well with the man they’re stolen from… the KINGPIN! Herc and Zeus are caught in the middle, and their only answer appears to be in a house that walks on giant chicken legs?!? Herculean writers Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along with artist extraordinaire David Hahn, craft one of delectable former demigod’s craziest adventures yet!
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017