Those of you who picked up Herc #6 Point One today, hoping to get an insight into the series with an eye to picking it up regularly may have a diappointment ahead.
According to Marvel Previews released today (and not mentioned on the previously solicits released online) Herc #10 in November will be the title’s final issue.
Here are the solicits, without the final issue mention.
ENTER BABA YAGA! It’s hard to be a depowered deity. Herc knows this, and yet remains a hero. His father Zeus, however, is having a rough go of it. Adding to their troubles, the assassin ELEKTRA has joined with the Russian mob to take some powerful items from their Brooklyn home, which doesn’t sit well with the man they’re stolen from… the KINGPIN! Herc and Zeus are caught in the middle, and their only answer appears to be in a house that walks on giant chicken legs?!? Herculean writers Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along with artist extraordinaire David Hahn, craft one of delectable former demigod’s craziest adventures yet!
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017