Those of you who picked up Herc #6 Point One today, hoping to get an insight into the series with an eye to picking it up regularly may have a diappointment ahead.
According to Marvel Previews released today (and not mentioned on the previously solicits released online) Herc #10 in November will be the title’s final issue.
Here are the solicits, without the final issue mention.
ENTER BABA YAGA! It’s hard to be a depowered deity. Herc knows this, and yet remains a hero. His father Zeus, however, is having a rough go of it. Adding to their troubles, the assassin ELEKTRA has joined with the Russian mob to take some powerful items from their Brooklyn home, which doesn’t sit well with the man they’re stolen from… the KINGPIN! Herc and Zeus are caught in the middle, and their only answer appears to be in a house that walks on giant chicken legs?!? Herculean writers Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along with artist extraordinaire David Hahn, craft one of delectable former demigod’s craziest adventures yet!
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018