This is the cover to Uncanny X-Men #1 as promoted by Marvel, full of silhouettes.
Pretty familiar to us know, what with the quandriptych image that we pieced together last week. But, here is what that image looks like without those pesky silhouettes.
***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS***
I believe this is the X-Men Blue team from Uncanny X-Men #1. Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus (still as the Juggernaut), Magik, Magneto and the Danger Room.
Thanks to Max Beckman of CheapGraphicNovels.com for additional research.
- The Doomsday Clock #1 Retailer Exclusive Variant You’ll Never See - November 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Solicits For February 2018: X-Men Is Red, Doctor Strange Has Damnation, And Star Wars Has Been Thrawn - November 21, 2017
- Con Man: Arkansas Convention Organizer Allegedly Took Money And Ran - November 21, 2017
- Another Take On Doomsday Clock #1’s November 22nd Opening Date From Watchmen - November 21, 2017
- Brian Walton And Luke Y Thompson, Both Gone From Wizard World - November 21, 2017