This is the cover to Uncanny X-Men #1 as promoted by Marvel, full of silhouettes.
Pretty familiar to us know, what with the quandriptych image that we pieced together last week. But, here is what that image looks like without those pesky silhouettes.
***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS***
I believe this is the X-Men Blue team from Uncanny X-Men #1. Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus (still as the Juggernaut), Magik, Magneto and the Danger Room.
Thanks to Max Beckman of CheapGraphicNovels.com for additional research.
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017