One of our little bleeders, Allen Fan, went to a branch of Williams Sonoma on Saturday with his friend Annie to take part in the Create-A-Superhero-Cookie charity event with Marvel Comics. And found themselves the only adults in a sea of five-to-eight year olds. Aside from Spider-Man that is.
And took a few photos while he was there.
“I actually forgot to take a pic of my 2 cookies when done since, well, they were horrible. But it was still wholesome fun for a good cause. On a side note, I visited a different Williams Sonoma yesterday evening and they had a huge stack of the comics in the front. The employee said it’s free and that I could take it. I imagine others have a bunch leftover too. Very flimsy freebie and not on the usual paper so don’t expect high grade CGC quality books. And of course the cashier was asking for $1 donations for the charity from anyone buying stuff.”
- The Wakanda Intergalactic Empire – Just Like Everyone Other Empire, in Black Panther #1 - May 23, 2018
- Sandman and Seeds on Front and Back of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - May 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Frozen, Predator, Terminator, Seeds, Incognegro, Beasts Of Burden, Conspiracy Of Ravens in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Leviathan, Cold Spots, Perdy, Hey Kids! Comics, Crowded, Stairway and L’il Donnie Launch From Image in August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Peter Milligan Signing at Orbital Comics in London Tonight - May 23, 2018