One of our little bleeders, Allen Fan, went to a branch of Williams Sonoma on Saturday with his friend Annie to take part in the Create-A-Superhero-Cookie charity event with Marvel Comics. And found themselves the only adults in a sea of five-to-eight year olds. Aside from Spider-Man that is.
And took a few photos while he was there.
“I actually forgot to take a pic of my 2 cookies when done since, well, they were horrible. But it was still wholesome fun for a good cause. On a side note, I visited a different Williams Sonoma yesterday evening and they had a huge stack of the comics in the front. The employee said it’s free and that I could take it. I imagine others have a bunch leftover too. Very flimsy freebie and not on the usual paper so don’t expect high grade CGC quality books. And of course the cashier was asking for $1 donations for the charity from anyone buying stuff.”
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018