One of our little bleeders, Allen Fan, went to a branch of Williams Sonoma on Saturday with his friend Annie to take part in the Create-A-Superhero-Cookie charity event with Marvel Comics. And found themselves the only adults in a sea of five-to-eight year olds. Aside from Spider-Man that is.
And took a few photos while he was there.
“I actually forgot to take a pic of my 2 cookies when done since, well, they were horrible. But it was still wholesome fun for a good cause. On a side note, I visited a different Williams Sonoma yesterday evening and they had a huge stack of the comics in the front. The employee said it’s free and that I could take it. I imagine others have a bunch leftover too. Very flimsy freebie and not on the usual paper so don’t expect high grade CGC quality books. And of course the cashier was asking for $1 donations for the charity from anyone buying stuff.”
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018