Okay, so, minor spoilers for X-Men Schism #2 out today. But I thought this one was worth celebrating. As we saw in X-Men Schism #1, the world has been prompted into restoring and reviving its Sentinel programmes, giant robots dedicated to destroying mutants, funded by Hellfire Club Black King, Sebastian Shaw. And Iran has revived theirs, under the direct control and orders of President Ahmadinejad.
And the X-Men go in to save the day, making a political point in the process.
Go Kitty! You know, in the good old days, this is the kind of scene you’d only have seen in The Authority. How things have changed.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Today at 5pm, Orbital have a Marksmen signing by Dave Elliott and Garry Leach to celebrate their new exhibition of original artwork by Leach, including Marvelman, Zirk, Judge Dredd, Transmetropolitan and The Twelve.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017