Okay, so, minor spoilers for X-Men Schism #2 out today. But I thought this one was worth celebrating. As we saw in X-Men Schism #1, the world has been prompted into restoring and reviving its Sentinel programmes, giant robots dedicated to destroying mutants, funded by Hellfire Club Black King, Sebastian Shaw. And Iran has revived theirs, under the direct control and orders of President Ahmadinejad.
And the X-Men go in to save the day, making a political point in the process.
Go Kitty! You know, in the good old days, this is the kind of scene you’d only have seen in The Authority. How things have changed.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Today at 5pm, Orbital have a Marksmen signing by Dave Elliott and Garry Leach to celebrate their new exhibition of original artwork by Leach, including Marvelman, Zirk, Judge Dredd, Transmetropolitan and The Twelve.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018