Okay, so, minor spoilers for X-Men Schism #2 out today. But I thought this one was worth celebrating. As we saw in X-Men Schism #1, the world has been prompted into restoring and reviving its Sentinel programmes, giant robots dedicated to destroying mutants, funded by Hellfire Club Black King, Sebastian Shaw. And Iran has revived theirs, under the direct control and orders of President Ahmadinejad.
And the X-Men go in to save the day, making a political point in the process.
Go Kitty! You know, in the good old days, this is the kind of scene you’d only have seen in The Authority. How things have changed.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Today at 5pm, Orbital have a Marksmen signing by Dave Elliott and Garry Leach to celebrate their new exhibition of original artwork by Leach, including Marvelman, Zirk, Judge Dredd, Transmetropolitan and The Twelve.
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017
- Eddie Brock Gets Back In The Venom Suit In April… Ahead Of His Big Anniversary - January 23, 2017
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017