Okay, so, minor spoilers for X-Men Schism #2 out today. But I thought this one was worth celebrating. As we saw in X-Men Schism #1, the world has been prompted into restoring and reviving its Sentinel programmes, giant robots dedicated to destroying mutants, funded by Hellfire Club Black King, Sebastian Shaw. And Iran has revived theirs, under the direct control and orders of President Ahmadinejad.
And the X-Men go in to save the day, making a political point in the process.
Go Kitty! You know, in the good old days, this is the kind of scene you’d only have seen in The Authority. How things have changed.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Today at 5pm, Orbital have a Marksmen signing by Dave Elliott and Garry Leach to celebrate their new exhibition of original artwork by Leach, including Marvelman, Zirk, Judge Dredd, Transmetropolitan and The Twelve.
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017