It’s nice when a Bleeding Cool reader saves you a seat in the front row in front of the big screen. And you are the beneficiaries…
Including Dan DiDio, Eddie Berganza, Bob Harras, Paul Levitz, Paul Cornell, Cliff Chiang and Scott Lodbell…
Dan Didio starts the panel by hearing what scares the crowd about the new 52 and the kind of things that worry the sheep. Everything from throwing away the old stories to reducing female creators. And he’s playing them well, taking opinions without necessarily addressing them… but it feels like he’s listening.
Both Lady Godiva and Vixen will be in Justice League International….
Paul Cornell describes Demon Knights as The Malificent Seven, shows us the fall of Camelot, in a very messy fashion, as he explores the DC Universe in Medieval times. And the Horsewoman will be Paul Cornell’s Oracle. Oh and in Stormwatch, the superheroes who don’t like superheroes are fighting the moon.
Oh and Paul Levitz just used the word fuck. Wasn’t expecting that.
As to whether Booster Gold will know about the reboot… that will be addressed.
No Wally West plans in the new series, to preserve the uniqueness of Flash in the new series. Despite repeated pressured questions from the floor. Sriously, politicians should get this kind of questioning,
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017