They include the multi-colour lantern Tyler Kirkham book that Bleeding Cool reported previously.
Green Lantern #1 by Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy.
Green Lantern Corps #1 starring Guy Gardner, John Stewart and moreby Peter J. Tomasi, Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna.
Green Lantern: The New Guardians #1, a team made up of Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love under the leadership of Kyle Rayner by Tony Bedard, Tyler Kirkham and Batt.
Red Lanterns #1.
Previously announced, Atrocitus and the Red Lantern Corps in their own series by Peter Milligan, Ed Benes and Rob Hunter.
Johns talked to the AP about his upcoming Lantern work, saying “It’s building off the Green Lantern stories I’ve done since ‘Rebirth, taking it in a very new direction that we’ve never seen in Green Lantern before. Green Lantern #1 picks up a few months later in a very different space than we are now,” Johns said. “When you see the cover you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.”
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018