They include the multi-colour lantern Tyler Kirkham book that Bleeding Cool reported previously.
Green Lantern #1 by Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy.
Green Lantern Corps #1 starring Guy Gardner, John Stewart and moreby Peter J. Tomasi, Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna.
Green Lantern: The New Guardians #1, a team made up of Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love under the leadership of Kyle Rayner by Tony Bedard, Tyler Kirkham and Batt.
Red Lanterns #1.
Previously announced, Atrocitus and the Red Lantern Corps in their own series by Peter Milligan, Ed Benes and Rob Hunter.
Johns talked to the AP about his upcoming Lantern work, saying “It’s building off the Green Lantern stories I’ve done since ‘Rebirth, taking it in a very new direction that we’ve never seen in Green Lantern before. Green Lantern #1 picks up a few months later in a very different space than we are now,” Johns said. “When you see the cover you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.”
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017