They include the multi-colour lantern Tyler Kirkham book that Bleeding Cool reported previously.
Green Lantern #1 by Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy.
Green Lantern Corps #1 starring Guy Gardner, John Stewart and moreby Peter J. Tomasi, Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna.
Green Lantern: The New Guardians #1, a team made up of Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love under the leadership of Kyle Rayner by Tony Bedard, Tyler Kirkham and Batt.
Red Lanterns #1.
Previously announced, Atrocitus and the Red Lantern Corps in their own series by Peter Milligan, Ed Benes and Rob Hunter.
Johns talked to the AP about his upcoming Lantern work, saying “It’s building off the Green Lantern stories I’ve done since ‘Rebirth, taking it in a very new direction that we’ve never seen in Green Lantern before. Green Lantern #1 picks up a few months later in a very different space than we are now,” Johns said. “When you see the cover you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.”
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017