They include the multi-colour lantern Tyler Kirkham book that Bleeding Cool reported previously.
Green Lantern #1 by Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy.
Green Lantern Corps #1 starring Guy Gardner, John Stewart and moreby Peter J. Tomasi, Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna.
Green Lantern: The New Guardians #1, a team made up of Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love under the leadership of Kyle Rayner by Tony Bedard, Tyler Kirkham and Batt.
Red Lanterns #1.
Previously announced, Atrocitus and the Red Lantern Corps in their own series by Peter Milligan, Ed Benes and Rob Hunter.
Johns talked to the AP about his upcoming Lantern work, saying “It’s building off the Green Lantern stories I’ve done since ‘Rebirth, taking it in a very new direction that we’ve never seen in Green Lantern before. Green Lantern #1 picks up a few months later in a very different space than we are now,” Johns said. “When you see the cover you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.”
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017
- Final Part Of Watchmen Crossover “The Button” In Flash #23, Is Running Late… - April 27, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish New Black And White Spawn Cover Variants As Well! - April 27, 2017
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017