This is how a comics publisher ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.
And selling the company’s neon sign on Craigslist
Huge TOKYOPOP neon logo sign, used as the official hallsign at the TOKYOPOP US office.
Height: 8,5 ft
TOKYOPOP logo includes TOKYOPOP sign and Robofish lit up with neon lights. Sign is made out of wood but has a metal paint finish.
Take a close look at the pictures below to see how it’s put together, so you have an idea how it’s connected to the wall.
NOTE: We don’t have a firm price for this sign, the best offer gets it. Just make sure that you have the right tools and skills to take this sign down. Freight elevator is available, only able for pick up after 6pm. Has to go THIS WEEK!
Just to remind, here is TokyoPop’s stall at MCM Expo this weekend;
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017