This is how a comics publisher ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.
And selling the company’s neon sign on Craigslist
Huge TOKYOPOP neon logo sign, used as the official hallsign at the TOKYOPOP US office.
Height: 8,5 ft
TOKYOPOP logo includes TOKYOPOP sign and Robofish lit up with neon lights. Sign is made out of wood but has a metal paint finish.
Take a close look at the pictures below to see how it’s put together, so you have an idea how it’s connected to the wall.
NOTE: We don’t have a firm price for this sign, the best offer gets it. Just make sure that you have the right tools and skills to take this sign down. Freight elevator is available, only able for pick up after 6pm. Has to go THIS WEEK!
Just to remind, here is TokyoPop’s stall at MCM Expo this weekend;
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017