This is how a comics publisher ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.
And selling the company’s neon sign on Craigslist
Huge TOKYOPOP neon logo sign, used as the official hallsign at the TOKYOPOP US office.
Height: 8,5 ft
TOKYOPOP logo includes TOKYOPOP sign and Robofish lit up with neon lights. Sign is made out of wood but has a metal paint finish.
Take a close look at the pictures below to see how it’s put together, so you have an idea how it’s connected to the wall.
NOTE: We don’t have a firm price for this sign, the best offer gets it. Just make sure that you have the right tools and skills to take this sign down. Freight elevator is available, only able for pick up after 6pm. Has to go THIS WEEK!
Just to remind, here is TokyoPop’s stall at MCM Expo this weekend;
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017