This is how a comics publisher ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.
And selling the company’s neon sign on Craigslist
Huge TOKYOPOP neon logo sign, used as the official hallsign at the TOKYOPOP US office.
Height: 8,5 ft
TOKYOPOP logo includes TOKYOPOP sign and Robofish lit up with neon lights. Sign is made out of wood but has a metal paint finish.
Take a close look at the pictures below to see how it’s put together, so you have an idea how it’s connected to the wall.
NOTE: We don’t have a firm price for this sign, the best offer gets it. Just make sure that you have the right tools and skills to take this sign down. Freight elevator is available, only able for pick up after 6pm. Has to go THIS WEEK!
Just to remind, here is TokyoPop’s stall at MCM Expo this weekend;
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018