So the Preview Day at MCM London Expo. It’s more of a meet and greet today, a chance for an extended set up as people without jobs come to the show.
However, Emma Vieceli is in her tiara, Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood are in their waistcoats, Harry Markos is trying not to get thrown out, Tokyo Pop have no banners but are basically trying to sell all their stock at 3 for £5, and Paul Duffield is talking about his… next project. When Freakangels has finished. Shhhh…
The hardcore cosplayers are out today before 40,000 of them turn up tomorrow and everyone is basically setting up, meeting up, catching up, and getting prepared.
Tonight it’s the Eagle Awards where Bleeding Cool won’t won. Then it’s the pub (the Fox, for anyone in doubt). And then the crowds arrive…
But, till then, here’s a visual preview.
“It’s not the size, it’s what you exterminate with it that counts…”
This looks like a transformation scene from a comics panel…
“I can read your mind…”
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017