So the Preview Day at MCM London Expo. It’s more of a meet and greet today, a chance for an extended set up as people without jobs come to the show.
However, Emma Vieceli is in her tiara, Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood are in their waistcoats, Harry Markos is trying not to get thrown out, Tokyo Pop have no banners but are basically trying to sell all their stock at 3 for £5, and Paul Duffield is talking about his… next project. When Freakangels has finished. Shhhh…
The hardcore cosplayers are out today before 40,000 of them turn up tomorrow and everyone is basically setting up, meeting up, catching up, and getting prepared.
Tonight it’s the Eagle Awards where Bleeding Cool won’t won. Then it’s the pub (the Fox, for anyone in doubt). And then the crowds arrive…
But, till then, here’s a visual preview.
“It’s not the size, it’s what you exterminate with it that counts…”
This looks like a transformation scene from a comics panel…
“I can read your mind…”
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017