So the Preview Day at MCM London Expo. It’s more of a meet and greet today, a chance for an extended set up as people without jobs come to the show.
However, Emma Vieceli is in her tiara, Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood are in their waistcoats, Harry Markos is trying not to get thrown out, Tokyo Pop have no banners but are basically trying to sell all their stock at 3 for £5, and Paul Duffield is talking about his… next project. When Freakangels has finished. Shhhh…
The hardcore cosplayers are out today before 40,000 of them turn up tomorrow and everyone is basically setting up, meeting up, catching up, and getting prepared.
Tonight it’s the Eagle Awards where Bleeding Cool won’t won. Then it’s the pub (the Fox, for anyone in doubt). And then the crowds arrive…
But, till then, here’s a visual preview.
“It’s not the size, it’s what you exterminate with it that counts…”
This looks like a transformation scene from a comics panel…
“I can read your mind…”
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017
- Do Reed Richards And Doctor Doom’s Mom Have A “Stifler” Relationship? (Iron Man SPOILERS) - March 29, 2017
- Gary Lineker Apologises For #LemonMuffinGate, Sends Round 64 Packets Of Crisps In Recompense - March 29, 2017
- How Today’s All-New X-Men Utterly Contradicts Bendis’s Battle Of The Atom - March 29, 2017