In darkest day, in blackest night,
At least you won’t be stuck for a light…
Arriving in stores last month, the Green Lantern Animated Light Up Display, designed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams from the Green Lantern #50 variant cover, was a promotional sales device for stores. They were sold to them for $150.
But, on installation, there’s at least one report of one catching on fire. Other stores have reported a smell of burning or of smoke.
And now DC has informed retailers to unplug the signs and await further instructions. It’s a shame, they did look rather pretty…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC03PygsZds
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018