In darkest day, in blackest night,
At least you won’t be stuck for a light…
Arriving in stores last month, the Green Lantern Animated Light Up Display, designed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams from the Green Lantern #50 variant cover, was a promotional sales device for stores. They were sold to them for $150.
But, on installation, there’s at least one report of one catching on fire. Other stores have reported a smell of burning or of smoke.
And now DC has informed retailers to unplug the signs and await further instructions. It’s a shame, they did look rather pretty…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC03PygsZds
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018