In darkest day, in blackest night,
At least you won’t be stuck for a light…
Arriving in stores last month, the Green Lantern Animated Light Up Display, designed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams from the Green Lantern #50 variant cover, was a promotional sales device for stores. They were sold to them for $150.
But, on installation, there’s at least one report of one catching on fire. Other stores have reported a smell of burning or of smoke.
And now DC has informed retailers to unplug the signs and await further instructions. It’s a shame, they did look rather pretty…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC03PygsZds
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018