Back in the day, Justice League written by Giffen and DeMatteis, became Justice League International, a global franchise superhero team and also the first, and possibly best, superhero sitcomic,
It was the book that stopped me being a Marvel zombie in my tracks and opened the door fully, for me, to the DC Universe. Then with Justice League Europe and Justice League America in a double act, I was hooked, and when this storytelling team left the book, I stuck around for two issues before dumping it, and pretty much all the other DCU titles I was reading at the time. I felt like the entire line had abandioned me.
Anyway, that was a while ago, I’m mostly over it. And now it’s coming back.
Whether it’s by Generation Lost writer Judd Winick, or the classic team of DeMatteis and Giffen, I don’t know. And those pesky Non Disclosure Agreements that DC creators are currently all signing are doing everything to prevent me for finding out.
But I am intrigued. And it’s not the only exciting Justice League book I hear has been scheduled. More soon…
- More Changes For Justice League #23 And #24 Creative Teams With Tom DeFalco, Dan Abnett, Ian Churchill, Tom Derenick And Trevor Scott - May 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Let Retailers Sell Dark Days: The Forge And Other June 14th Comics From Midnight On The 13th… - May 24, 2017
- Amazon Glitchwatch: 73% Off 75th Anniversary Marvel Masterworks Slipcase Set On Amazon.co.uk - May 24, 2017
- Danger Dolls #0 Crossover Event And Toyetica #1, Launching From Action Lab And Danger Zone August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Solicitations For August 2017 Head To The Afterlife… - May 24, 2017