Back in the day, Justice League written by Giffen and DeMatteis, became Justice League International, a global franchise superhero team and also the first, and possibly best, superhero sitcomic,
It was the book that stopped me being a Marvel zombie in my tracks and opened the door fully, for me, to the DC Universe. Then with Justice League Europe and Justice League America in a double act, I was hooked, and when this storytelling team left the book, I stuck around for two issues before dumping it, and pretty much all the other DCU titles I was reading at the time. I felt like the entire line had abandioned me.
Anyway, that was a while ago, I’m mostly over it. And now it’s coming back.
Whether it’s by Generation Lost writer Judd Winick, or the classic team of DeMatteis and Giffen, I don’t know. And those pesky Non Disclosure Agreements that DC creators are currently all signing are doing everything to prevent me for finding out.
But I am intrigued. And it’s not the only exciting Justice League book I hear has been scheduled. More soon…
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018