Back in the day, Justice League written by Giffen and DeMatteis, became Justice League International, a global franchise superhero team and also the first, and possibly best, superhero sitcomic,
It was the book that stopped me being a Marvel zombie in my tracks and opened the door fully, for me, to the DC Universe. Then with Justice League Europe and Justice League America in a double act, I was hooked, and when this storytelling team left the book, I stuck around for two issues before dumping it, and pretty much all the other DCU titles I was reading at the time. I felt like the entire line had abandioned me.
Anyway, that was a while ago, I’m mostly over it. And now it’s coming back.
Whether it’s by Generation Lost writer Judd Winick, or the classic team of DeMatteis and Giffen, I don’t know. And those pesky Non Disclosure Agreements that DC creators are currently all signing are doing everything to prevent me for finding out.
But I am intrigued. And it’s not the only exciting Justice League book I hear has been scheduled. More soon…
- Bringing Back The Fantastic Four In Infamous Iron Man? Really? (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Marvel To Republish King, Walta And Bellaire’s The Vision As Two-Issue “Director’s Cuts” - February 22, 2017
- All The Funko Universe Comics Covers We Can Find For May 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Warning! Amazing Spider-Man #24… Doesn’t Have Much Amazing Spider-Man In It (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- FULL Image Comics Solicits For May 2017 – Launching Regression, Youngblood, Eternal Empire, Paklis, Samaritan, 25c Saga, And More Grrl Scouts, Renato Jones And The Dying And The Dead - February 22, 2017