Back in the day, Justice League written by Giffen and DeMatteis, became Justice League International, a global franchise superhero team and also the first, and possibly best, superhero sitcomic,
It was the book that stopped me being a Marvel zombie in my tracks and opened the door fully, for me, to the DC Universe. Then with Justice League Europe and Justice League America in a double act, I was hooked, and when this storytelling team left the book, I stuck around for two issues before dumping it, and pretty much all the other DCU titles I was reading at the time. I felt like the entire line had abandioned me.
Anyway, that was a while ago, I’m mostly over it. And now it’s coming back.
Whether it’s by Generation Lost writer Judd Winick, or the classic team of DeMatteis and Giffen, I don’t know. And those pesky Non Disclosure Agreements that DC creators are currently all signing are doing everything to prevent me for finding out.
But I am intrigued. And it’s not the only exciting Justice League book I hear has been scheduled. More soon…
- Preview Of Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa’s Mech Cadet Yu #2 A Month Ahead - August 21, 2017
- Liam Sharp, Your Metal Collaborator Is Bryan Hitch! 14 Things We Noticed In DC’s November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Full DC Comics November 2017 Solicits, As Dr Manhattan Creates Superman… - August 21, 2017
- Everything You Know About The Other Steve Rogers Was Wrong – Secret Empire #9 Spoilers - August 21, 2017
- LEAKED: The Doomsday Clock Lenticular Cover Shows The Trinity, Via Rorschach’s Face - August 21, 2017