So, the New York Post may have, as ever, with Marvel’s full co-operation and indeed instigation, have spoiled the plot of upcoming issues of Ultimate Spider-Man, but we’re going to try and be a bit more careful. Such as me typing all this text up front to keep it off the front page of Bleeding Cool. Even if that title is a bit of a giveaway. But what are you going to do?
So. After the events of Death Of Spider-Man in the Ultimate Universe, there will be a new Spider-Man. No longer Peter Parker. And here he/she is. And because the NY Daily Post digital people haven’t quite worked how to get the image online yet, here is the exclusive online image from Bleeding Cool.
UPDATE: Looks like Marvel sent out the press release to media sources with the image a few minutes ago. It’s amazing how Bleeding Cool can spur things along sometimes. Anyway, they’ll be second printing Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #153-#156 and Ultimate Comics Avengers #1-3.
Please don’t clip the watermark when you send it far and wide…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017