Paul Levitz spoke to Google employees earlier this month about DC Comics and the Legion of Super-Heroes.
And yes, he has no moustache. He seems to have shaved it last last year. And it’s stayed off.
My favourite paragraph? After sharing my own concerns over current limitations of digital comics, Paul says “Somewhere, probably in one of the flyover states somewhere between here and when I go home to New York tomorrow, there’s some kid locked up in his basement figuring out how to create what the next thing that grows from comics is and how he’s going to connect it to the whole world through your tools and that will be an amazing moment, and a minute and a half, afetr they’re done we’re going to steal that idea and figure out how to do it, the rest of us, with the characters and properties that we know and we love, but they have to figure out the future first.”
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017