Paul Levitz spoke to Google employees earlier this month about DC Comics and the Legion of Super-Heroes.
And yes, he has no moustache. He seems to have shaved it last last year. And it’s stayed off.
My favourite paragraph? After sharing my own concerns over current limitations of digital comics, Paul says “Somewhere, probably in one of the flyover states somewhere between here and when I go home to New York tomorrow, there’s some kid locked up in his basement figuring out how to create what the next thing that grows from comics is and how he’s going to connect it to the whole world through your tools and that will be an amazing moment, and a minute and a half, afetr they’re done we’re going to steal that idea and figure out how to do it, the rest of us, with the characters and properties that we know and we love, but they have to figure out the future first.”
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017