Paul Levitz spoke to Google employees earlier this month about DC Comics and the Legion of Super-Heroes.
And yes, he has no moustache. He seems to have shaved it last last year. And it’s stayed off.
My favourite paragraph? After sharing my own concerns over current limitations of digital comics, Paul says “Somewhere, probably in one of the flyover states somewhere between here and when I go home to New York tomorrow, there’s some kid locked up in his basement figuring out how to create what the next thing that grows from comics is and how he’s going to connect it to the whole world through your tools and that will be an amazing moment, and a minute and a half, afetr they’re done we’re going to steal that idea and figure out how to do it, the rest of us, with the characters and properties that we know and we love, but they have to figure out the future first.”
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017