Paul Levitz spoke to Google employees earlier this month about DC Comics and the Legion of Super-Heroes.
And yes, he has no moustache. He seems to have shaved it last last year. And it’s stayed off.
My favourite paragraph? After sharing my own concerns over current limitations of digital comics, Paul says “Somewhere, probably in one of the flyover states somewhere between here and when I go home to New York tomorrow, there’s some kid locked up in his basement figuring out how to create what the next thing that grows from comics is and how he’s going to connect it to the whole world through your tools and that will be an amazing moment, and a minute and a half, afetr they’re done we’re going to steal that idea and figure out how to do it, the rest of us, with the characters and properties that we know and we love, but they have to figure out the future first.”
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018