Simon Pegg did it as the Joker. Daniel Dae Kim wore a V For Vendetta mask. Bruce Willis just put a bag over his head.
Well now Peter David has joined the ranks. He wrote;
“The reason I was attending Wondercon was that Activision brought me out to promote “Spider-Man: Edge of Time.” Since I was out here on their dime, I wanted to make sure that anyone who wanted to see me had to come to the panel. But I didn’t want to be a prisoner of my hotel room for two days.
“So I put together a Green Hornet costume and walked around for two days…”
- Deborah Watling, Victoria In Doctor Who, Dies At 69 - July 21, 2017
- Next Week’s Action Comics May Confirm The Rumour About The Identity Of Mr. Oz (SPOILERS) - July 21, 2017
- No Dicks’ At San Diego Comic-Con, Just Orlando Jones and Superfan Weddings - July 21, 2017
- CBR Confirms Fox Fantastic Four Kids Movie With Franklin And Valeria. Or Does It? - July 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017