One of these days people will make convention announcements at the convention itself.
Until then, Spider-Man: Edge Of Time developed by Beenix will use both Spider-Man and the Spider-Man 2099 character to fix the timeline after the death of Peter Parker.. Possibly with time webbing, I’m not sure.
And the game narrative is written by Spider-Man 2099 co-creator Peter David himself.
The announcement will be made properly at the WonderCon panel on Saturday, 4.30pm.
- I Appear To Be On My Way To MCM London Comic Con 2017… - May 27, 2017
- Daniel Ketchum’s Departure From X-Men Sends Out Shockwaves - May 26, 2017
- The List Of Objects Banned At Phoenix Comicon – What To Do With Your Proton Packs - May 26, 2017
- Your First Look At The Artwork Of Edge Of Venomverse #1 - May 26, 2017
- DC Comics Vs BBC International Over Flash Lights - May 26, 2017