I confess, I was kinda banking on Amazing Spider-Man #666 being a long overdue meeting with Mephisto again.
Instead it looks like another kind of deal, where everyone in Manhattan gets Spider-Powers. And a bunch of them seem to start dressing like him too. Welcome to Spider-Island by Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos. Here are the covers from issues 666-669. I especially like the first one.
And it all starts in the Spider-Man Free Comic Book Day book…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017