I confess, I was kinda banking on Amazing Spider-Man #666 being a long overdue meeting with Mephisto again.
Instead it looks like another kind of deal, where everyone in Manhattan gets Spider-Powers. And a bunch of them seem to start dressing like him too. Welcome to Spider-Island by Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos. Here are the covers from issues 666-669. I especially like the first one.
And it all starts in the Spider-Man Free Comic Book Day book…
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017
- DC Comics Cancels Suicide Squad: The Black Files — For Now - July 27, 2017
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017