I confess, I was kinda banking on Amazing Spider-Man #666 being a long overdue meeting with Mephisto again.
Instead it looks like another kind of deal, where everyone in Manhattan gets Spider-Powers. And a bunch of them seem to start dressing like him too. Welcome to Spider-Island by Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos. Here are the covers from issues 666-669. I especially like the first one.
And it all starts in the Spider-Man Free Comic Book Day book…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018