I confess, I was kinda banking on Amazing Spider-Man #666 being a long overdue meeting with Mephisto again.
Instead it looks like another kind of deal, where everyone in Manhattan gets Spider-Powers. And a bunch of them seem to start dressing like him too. Welcome to Spider-Island by Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos. Here are the covers from issues 666-669. I especially like the first one.
And it all starts in the Spider-Man Free Comic Book Day book…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017