Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev on Moon Knight for May has already been announced. But what about Punisher and Daredevil?
The creative team for The Punisher #1, to be announced at Cup Of Joe at C2E2. But sadly I’ll be running the Bleeding Cool C2E2 Awards at the time so I won’t be able to make it. So I’ve just found out that it’s Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto.
Rucka is best known amongst comics fans for his DC superhero work but he has a greater grounding in crime and suspense fiction, novels and comics. Queen And Country from Oni is still my personal favourite. He’s written for Marvel before but not for a while. His appointment will no doubt be seen as a coup.
Checchetto is an Italian artist who has been working recently on books such as Amazing Spider-Man and Daredevil.
As for who is the new creative team on Daredevil… just wait and see.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017