Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev on Moon Knight for May has already been announced. But what about Punisher and Daredevil?
The creative team for The Punisher #1, to be announced at Cup Of Joe at C2E2. But sadly I’ll be running the Bleeding Cool C2E2 Awards at the time so I won’t be able to make it. So I’ve just found out that it’s Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto.
Rucka is best known amongst comics fans for his DC superhero work but he has a greater grounding in crime and suspense fiction, novels and comics. Queen And Country from Oni is still my personal favourite. He’s written for Marvel before but not for a while. His appointment will no doubt be seen as a coup.
Checchetto is an Italian artist who has been working recently on books such as Amazing Spider-Man and Daredevil.
As for who is the new creative team on Daredevil… just wait and see.
- New Owners Reed POP Cancels MCM Midlands, Liverpool And Northern Ireland - November 21, 2017
- DC Launches Justice League Of China Comic Book In 2018 - November 20, 2017
- DC Comics Previews Catalogue For February 2018 Solicits - November 20, 2017
- Vikings Vs Aliens In Josh Vann And Simone D’Armini’s The Spider King From IDW In February 2018 - November 20, 2017
- Before The Curtain Rises On Dean Haspiel’s Harakiri Kane For The Last Time… - November 20, 2017