Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev on Moon Knight for May has already been announced. But what about Punisher and Daredevil?
The creative team for The Punisher #1, to be announced at Cup Of Joe at C2E2. But sadly I’ll be running the Bleeding Cool C2E2 Awards at the time so I won’t be able to make it. So I’ve just found out that it’s Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto.
Rucka is best known amongst comics fans for his DC superhero work but he has a greater grounding in crime and suspense fiction, novels and comics. Queen And Country from Oni is still my personal favourite. He’s written for Marvel before but not for a while. His appointment will no doubt be seen as a coup.
Checchetto is an Italian artist who has been working recently on books such as Amazing Spider-Man and Daredevil.
As for who is the new creative team on Daredevil… just wait and see.
- What Happened To Everyone In Love Actually, Revealed With Screencaps - March 24, 2017
- US Senators Want To Know Ike Perlmutter’s Comings And Goings - March 24, 2017
- Peter Kaye’s Car Share Series 2 Debuts At UK Cinemas Next Friday For Comic Relief - March 24, 2017
- A Few Comic Book Exclusives For WonderCon 2017… - March 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic Con To Open A Comics Museum In San Diego, In 2018 - March 24, 2017