So that’s what I’ll be doing on the 2nd of April. And it seems the world’s media will be there, from Japan, Germany, the USA, Frace, Italy, Spain, Australia Canada… why not come along and try and get yourself on camera?
But first a few odds and ends. Charles Soule is planning a bonus story in the first 27 trade to entice people to double dip. He’s planning the whole series out as First Set, Second Set, Third Set and finally Encore, each about 4 issues long.
Darick Robertson has submitted a Conan proposal to Dark Horse. The Butcher series continues apace, but reading current issues of the Boys for him “is like watching your ex-girlfriend and your child fool around with you in the room.”
And Jack of Fables #50 will be entirely splash pages. Okay, on with this week’s traffic!
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
5. Justice League Of Pornstars Covers (SFWHonest)
7. Back To The Brazilian Painted Lady Superheroes (NSFWUWLIBIG)
Top Ten Other Things You Might Have Missed
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018