So that’s what I’ll be doing on the 2nd of April. And it seems the world’s media will be there, from Japan, Germany, the USA, Frace, Italy, Spain, Australia Canada… why not come along and try and get yourself on camera?
But first a few odds and ends. Charles Soule is planning a bonus story in the first 27 trade to entice people to double dip. He’s planning the whole series out as First Set, Second Set, Third Set and finally Encore, each about 4 issues long.
Darick Robertson has submitted a Conan proposal to Dark Horse. The Butcher series continues apace, but reading current issues of the Boys for him “is like watching your ex-girlfriend and your child fool around with you in the room.”
And Jack of Fables #50 will be entirely splash pages. Okay, on with this week’s traffic!
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
5. Justice League Of Pornstars Covers (SFWHonest)
7. Back To The Brazilian Painted Lady Superheroes (NSFWUWLIBIG)
Top Ten Other Things You Might Have Missed
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Spookhouse Goes Weekly in Albatross Funnybooks September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC’s $3.99 Comics to Move Back to 22 Page Stories - June 22, 2018
- Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations - June 22, 2018
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018